Subscribe to our online newsletter, Tesla Park Telegraph, by filling out the form below.
A confirmation email will be sent to your mailbox: please follow the instructions to complete the subscription process.
The Independent News (http://www.independentnews.com/) serving Livermore, advice
Dublin and Sunol has endorsed preservation of Tesla Park.
The following officials and organizations support establishing Tesla Park as a non-OHV, low impact recreation historic and natural resource park and preserve:
- Senator Loni Hancock
- Former Assembly Member Joan Buchanan
- Former State Senator, Congressman Mark DeSalunier
- EBRPD Board Director, Ward 5, Ayn Wieskamp
- EBRPD Board Director, Ward 3, Dennis Waespi
- LARPD Board Member Bob Coomber
- LARPD Board Member David Furst
- LARPD Board Member Beth Wilson
- Livermore City Council Member Laureen Turner
- Livermore City Council Member Steven Spedowfski
- Livermore City Council Member Bob Woerner
- Pleasanton City Council Member and Vice Mayor Karla Brown
- Dublin Council Member Abe Gupta
- Former Livermore Mayor Cathie Brown
- Former Livermore Mayor John Shirley
- Former Livermore City Council Member Doug Horner
- Former Dublin Mayor Tim Sbranti
- Alameda Creek Alliance
- California Native Grasslands Association
- California Oaks (formerly California Oak Foundation)/California Wildlife Foundation
- California Sportfishing Protection Alliance – CSPA
- Center for Biological Diversity
- Citizens Committee to Complete the Refuge – CCCR
- East Bay Chapter of California Native Plant Society – EBCNPS
- Friends of the Arroyos
- Friends of Livermore
- Friends of Springtown Preserve
- Friends of the Vineyards
- Greenbelt Alliance
- Indian People Organizing for Change
- Nototomne Cultural Preservation
- Livermore Heritage Guild
- Livermore Hill Hikers
- Mount Diablo Audubon
- Ohlone Audubon Society
- PEER – Public Employees for Environmental Responsibility
- Regional Parks Foundation
- Sacred Sites Protection & Rights of Indigenous Tribes (SSP&RIT), Vallejo
- Save the Frogs Foundation
- Save Mount Diablo
- Sierra Club
- Society of American Indians, Livermore
- Sustainability, Parks, Recycling and Wildlife Legal Defense Fund – SPRAWLDEF
- Tesla Road Residents Alliance
- Tri-Valley Trail Blazers, equestrian group
LARPD Board voted to support preservation of Tesla on June 10, 2014.
LIVERMORE City Council voted to support preservation of Tesla on May 18, 2015.
ALAMEDA COUNTY Board of Supervisors voted to support preservation of Tesla on June 23, 2015.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to add your name or that of your organization to the growing list of those that want to SAVE Tesla Park.